Sunday 10 October 2010

WFTW: Branding Assignment

UPDATE!

Finally heard back from Kent today, regarding tomorrow's Branding assignment.
  • Approximately 3-5 pages (guideline)
  • 1.5 Spacing is fine
Don't forget to wrap everything up in a nice report cover!! :) Have a good day, crew!
____________________________

Did Kent mention whether or not double spacing or single spacing is to be used for our written portion of the WFTW assignment? (Btw, it was mildly amusing trying to Google "double spacing for presentations," I learned quickly that "double rainbow" guy is taking the lead for Google's primary hit for "double..." ...and yes, I caved and finally watched it X/)

I am interested in knowing out of possible spacing options, if he explained the other day in class, which format is acceptable.

As well, in case you didn't grab this puppy off the server, he showed us the evaluation sheet he'll be using to grade us on our oral presentations. Download it here: Eval.pdf

If anyone's curious about making presentations (as am I), I found a few great resources on the web.... after filtering out Mr. Sobbing Rainbow Man.
In closing, this is the cutest image I've ever seen in my life :3

5 comments:

macri said...

Did he say roughly (or specifically) how long it should be in # of pages?

micro said...

The picture IS cute. =P

Ruby Dragon said...

He mentioned 4-5 pages with screen shot images. So a few of us are curious if double spacing would be acceptable. Did he mention anything about that?
Picture - I know!! What a cute concept! :D

Ruby Dragon said...

As well, has anyone emailed Kent about this? Thanks.

Sam said...

I emailed Kent, with no reply....