Thursday 6 January 2011

Homework/Events - Updated

Welcome to Term 2! I hope to see [other class] on here as well, I miss you guys, but we have an opportunity to meet the other crew =3 I've started updating the homework/events [right] section of the blog...but there's one problem: I have no idea what "section" [I'm] actually in, so I also noted on there "Kent" and "Frank's class" to hopefully keep away with the confusion. I have to admit, it feels good to be back...and now it's nap time =3
Cheers,
Jen

4 comments:

macri said...

Awesome Jen. I guess we should invite the other section or at least tell them about the blog, hehe.

Otakunadian said...

Ah, I'm not yet able to post anything. (Matthew Hellmann)

Anonymous said...

mee neither :/


D

macri said...

Ok, lets get this sorted out tomorrow at lunch.